The Great Kitchen Transformation

keithlund's review of customise kitchens - www.customisekitchens.co.uk

“The Great Kitchen Transformation”

Written on: 11/08/2015 by keithlund (1 review written)

Customise Kitchens were first class, from the initial consultation and Design stage, through to the completion of the job. No hard sell, just a lot of helpful planning and hard work to make sure that we got what we wanted, at a very reasonable price.

The tradesmen that we were expecting , turned up on the appointed day, with their own individual plan on what they were to do, and simply got on with it. To see the old kitchen taken out and two walls knocked down in a day and a half was impressive.

The Project Manager was always available to discuss any small changes and issues, and the project ran most efficiently.

We were told that the job would take 4 weeks and within 4 weeks we had a fabulous new kitchen. As the project included Building work, (2 walls knocked down),kitchen removal and installation, replacement of flooring and painting and decorating I thought that that was pretty good.

Excellent standard of work done by one and all, and what's more we have a kitchen that we enjoy being in together, and works as we want it to.

From me this company comes highly recommended, and I would definitely use them again.