my pride & joy

meckerliese's review of Space Kitchens www.spacekitchens.co.uk

“my pride and joy”

Written on: 26/05/2012 by meckerliese (1 review written)

bought a kitchen in 2005 and am very happy with my kitchen-design is exactly how I wanted it.The sales person knew what I was looking for in the kitchen. I exchanged some of the standard appliances which the company offers for top of the range appliances from different companies ( took some time to shop around but was worth every single minute) I wanted a kitchen that lasts for ever .Every visitor I get admires my kitchen. The fitters were absolutely fantastic and I can still call them to do jobs for family and friends after all this time.Reading all the negative reviews I must be the only happy customer.The only negative thing I can say about the company is that they only had a little office in a big office building without any signs and not a show room in the area and the sales person was a bit pushy to make a sale but it was to my advantage.