KITCHEN SUPPLIER FROM HELL

Guest's review of Simply Kitchens

“KITCHEN SUPPLIER FROM HELL”

Written on: 23/10/2011

We fell for the slick saleman, fancy website, and the price.
Kitchen arrived minus hob,faulty extractor, some fittings such as the cooker housing panel and the cornerpost also missing, extra units, more coving than was needed the list goes on.
Tried to ring - got through after an hour listening to "sorry to keep you waiting - your number XX in the queue" This I did 5 times. When finaly answered THE PERSON WHO ANSWERED HUNG UP.We have also faxed, emailed.
We were LUCKY had a good team of fitters (our own) who have managed to finish the kitchen but it cost us a further £400.
I have also contacted Trading Standards, Consumer Direct, Watchdog who hopefully will do another program on this company.
We have also sent letters recorded delivery to both Simply Kitchen/Kitchens Uber but dont hold out much hope of getting any refund.
But Consumer Direct wants to know what happens so maybe they can do something with this company after all they are a goverment department.
I always thought I was savy and knew my rights (I volunteer at Citizen Advice) but I still got caught.
By the way our saleman was called Flannagan (supposedly lives near Lincoln) so if he comes to you , show him the DOOR.
I only wish we had seen this site before we ordered, would have shown him the door.