OH DEAR!!

Guest's review of Simply Kitchens

“OH DEAR!!”

Written on: 14/09/2011

I could cry after reading the rest of these reviews, if only I had done my research properly and read them before purchasing our sad excuse of a kitchen. It seems the same thing keeps happening time and time again to other people-awful quality, incorrect fixings, colour differences on frontages, the list goes on........ No help from non-existant customer services.
I have referred this to Consumer Direct and am taking their advice. Trading Standards are being included too. I think Watchdog need to be informed as I feel so sad for all of the consumers out there who have received the same diabolical service.

Mrwabbit's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2011

if only more people read these review blogs BEFORE buying their kitchens ! I manufacture and install kitchens in Chesterfield and I see some of the claims made by various companies online and simply LAUGH - some of them are claiming to provide and fit entire kitchens for less than I spend just to buy the materials, let alone design, manufacture and install them. Sorry to be blunt but any company worth it's salt doesn't need to offer ridiculously cheap products. Word of mouth and local knowledge is key ! Find a company who doesn't do much advertising, then talk to some of it's previous customers / go and actually SEE the work. Satisfied customers are always pleased to help a company who has helped them.