Simply Kitchens

dette's review of Simply Kitchens

“Simply Kitchens”

Written on: 23/08/2011 by dette (1 review written)

wish I'd read the reviews. Paid by bankers draft been without a kitchen sink for nearly 2 weeks the waste was missing along with 5 doors and 3 drawers....I was told they would send items by DHL... they lied. Phoned several times they keep hanging up,don't know what to do took long time to get money together to pay for this kitchen and get it fitted. Maybe we should all get together and sue them at the very least for breach of contract...Let's get a petition going get them out of business.
Going to contact the office of fair trading and if no joy in the next 7 days I intend to take them to court.will demand a full refund plus compensation for all the stress they put me through and the extra I had to pay the fitters, which was the full quoted amount as it wasn't their fault. So please don't take this rubbish lying down..lets close them down and do not feel sorry the the so called customer service staff I only spoke to one decent one, but she still did nothing.

Guest's Response to dette's Review

Written on: 13/10/2011

hi i need your help please call me. My name is jharna. I am in same position like you. I want to take them to court