Watch this space!!

Guest's review of Simply Kitchens

“Watch this space!!”

Written on: 22/08/2011

In June I ordered a double oven housing/plinth/cherry doors. I only needed 1 unit to re-arrange my existing kitchen. I sill got calls offering me a designer visit though as nobody seems to actually read the emails sent to them. Monday last (15th August) 2 doors arrived but left at neighbours house, today a plinth arrived to the correct address, still waiting for oven housing but I live in hope!!

Parmy's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2011

Hey, I am having the same issue like everyone else. I tried calling them this morning but the 2 numbers i have do not go through. Do you have a number for them? Would appreciate it please.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2011

Watch this space part 2. The cooker housing arrived today 27th August. It was hard work just to get one unit 9 weeks in total, just as well it wasn't a whole kitchen.