13 months later still not!!! fitted correctly

barryrees's review of Magnet - www.magnet.co.uk

“13 months later still not!!! fitted correctly”

Written on: 11/02/2018 by barryrees (1 review written)

This my opinion.

For Gods sake go any ware else.

Today 11/02/18 I feel I'm being pressured into closing my complaint.

They say its finished

Andrewgibb's Response to barryrees's Review

Written on: 14/02/2018

We are around 10+ months now .
We feel the same way we started our installation in June 2017 and still not finished, 100s of emails and phone calls and texts and they just dont care.
Would not recommend Magnet to anyone.
We have requested a manager to call us more than 24+ days ago and still no reply

Dont put your family through a Magnet experience you will regret it

Barryrees's Response to barryrees's Review

Written on: 15/04/2018

15/04/2018

Still not finished. For Gods sake theres a window sill left badly fitted to be put right.

The other fault left, again im being told is within tolerance??????? [ messy tho]

The new area manager is trying to sort .

Mr Wood the old area manager told me he was going to put together a financial package , that has not happened either.

It seems he has over ruled Mr Ruff his manager at Hereford . He told me it was ok and insisted they were not!! sorting it out.

Andrewgibb's Response to barryrees's Review

Written on: 25/02/2018

Did you guys do a review on Trust pilot?
If not then please do one as Trust pilot makes out that Magnet is this wonderful company its so one sided. It does not give a true reflection of what they are really like

Written on: 01/03/2018

Just!! Done one. Regards

Barryrees's Response to barryrees's Review

Written on: 14/02/2018

They started my kitchen mid January 2017.
Everything!!!! they did , has either been re done, replaced, or in my eyes badly fitted. The list of faults was endless and as we know we paid in full up! Front so we're stuffed straight away. The area manager ( Mr wood ) came here, he discussed a part refund, was going to put it all on paper . then he walked out, never saw/ herd from him again.

Andrewgibb's reply to Barryrees's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2018

Our Area Manager was Mr Pepper and during our 10+ months so far he has been a ghost. only appears when i write enough emails and his boss tells him to go and keep me quiet. Its disgusting the way the are allowed to treat people.

I am in the middle of a case with the Ombudsman they review both sides and then when they rule the decision is binding to Magnet but not to us ...if we still disagree we can proceed to claims court which i intend to do.

also as we paid by credit card I am able to file a breech of contract under section 75 of the credit act. worth a look if you did the same

also check out Trust Pilot for more reviews like ours and even better there is a site called indeed which is Magnet employee reviews, makes for very interesting ready and and may explain some of our problems we have had in the past with them .

Written on: 15/02/2018

I've been on trust pilot, I agree with you! , should have looked there before we ordered.

I've also been in contact with the ombudsman and cab!!.

I'm unsure what to do next.

Andrewgibb's reply to Barryrees's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2018

How long did it take for your review to be posted on this site...I sent my review yesterday but still not up yet. The review i did on Trust Pilot went up immediately

Pretty well straight!! away,