Kitchen

Mrsh22's review of Kitchens Direct www.kitchendirect.co.uk

“Kitchen ”

Written on: 23/04/2015 by Mrsh22 (1 review written)

We're do I begin what a company if you can call them that first of all they delivered the kitchen and several units not there or damaged .rang them next day to having to wait for half an hour on the Phone i went through what was missing guy on the end of the phone filled out another order and then hung up. I rang back to find out when the missing items would be delivered to then be given an answer 'when a van is in your area' I then gave them five days no delivery. I rang again to wait yet another half hour to be Told that it was being delivered the day after . They did deliver the items but when we checked yet again they sent the wrong thickness work top ,delivery did eventually come well nearly the driver rang my husband to be told they had not even put the work top on the van. Bloody joke we are now waiting yet again my advice stay well away from this company .....