Intoto Northampton

hoggl's review of In-toto Kitchens www.intoto.co.uk

“Intoto Northampton”

Written on: 30/10/2016 by hoggl (1 review written)

I'd got quotes from about 4 companies before I went to Intoto but none of them really listened to what I wanted, all the designs were the same and taking the easy option. My kitchen is small (1.7m x 2.7m) so I didn't think Intoto would be interested but I went in anyway, I'd often drove past the store and liked the look of it but didn't think I'd be able to afford it.

I was met by the designer and went over what I wanted, I don't think he grasped how small the kitchen was and I think slightly shocked when he came to measure up. However, he accepted the challenge.

When I saw the design I signed up to it on the day, they were the only company that listened to what I wanted and offered me something different, I'd never have chosen the colour options myself as the kitchen was small I only had white in mind but I love it, it's something different and unique and completely different to the other designs I was offered. It also wasn't as expensive as one of the quotes I had from an independent fitter using Benchmark units. Even though the design was accepted by me Intoto still played around with colours etc to see if it could be improved further.

The fitting was 1st class, I was worried about leaving my key with someone I didn't know but was put at ease by Intoto. The end result is a kitchen with quality units and appliances and Wows from visitors and friends. Any issues that cropped up were dealt with immediately and I always felt like they were in control.

I would definitely recommend them. I have already recommended them and a designer is due to visit soon.

Intoto's Response to hoggl's Review

Written on: 17/11/2016

Dear in-toto Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review of your experience with in-toto Northampton.

We hope you and your visitors continue to be wowed by your kitchen for many years to come!

Kind Regards,