Howdens Hemel Hempstead

Roya.Alderson's review of Howdens Kitchens - www.howdens.com

“Howdens Hemel Hempstead”

Written on: 08/02/2018 by Roya.Alderson (1 review written)

Having attempted to visit a number of different branches where they were not very friendly and were not interested in booking an appointment with their kitchen design team, I almost gave up on trying. I tried calling the Hemel Hempstead branch where they instantly put me through to the kitchen design team, they organised a meeting and I met with a man who was very patient and spent lots of time with me getting the design right. Even when we changed our mind about some of the design features, he was great at making those amendments and getting out order through efficiently. We ordered at the time of their sale however our extension wasn't even finished nor did it have a roof on it so couldn't take delivery of it then. That was no problem for Howdens as they offered to put the kitchen in storage for us for 2 months which was just amazing! When the kitchen was delivered, we noticed a few missing items and a couple of mix-ups on the invoice regarding charges. I visited the branch where the guys on the front desk spent a considerable about of time with me going through the account and corrected the charges. They didn't hesitate to refund me the difference and then organised for the missing items to be delivered. We understand that at times there may be problems along the way, but what we really want is to deal with a company who will give you the respect and time to listen to the issue and put things right. This is exactly what has happened here. We have also had dealings with another man on occasion and also the manager there who has been so professional, understanding and can't do enough to help the customer. I have to applaud this team for their superb standards and I wish this branch the very best for the future. We will most definitely be returning customers at every opportunity. Customer Service all the way!

By Howdensjoinery

Written on: 09/02/2018

Good morning, Roya. Thank you very much for leaving this review. That's really good news. I have now passed your positive comments over to our Hemel Hempstead depot! Take care and enjoy your weekend.