Forget the rest, Fit Everest.

cdoran's review of Everest Kitchens www.everest.co.uk

“Forget the rest, Fit Everest.”

Written on: 13/11/2011 by cdoran (2 reviews written)

After numerous quotes from companies for my new Kitchen I gave considered thought as to who could give me that Kitchen with class but also the trust factor to get a good job done. This is a stressful not to mention large financial undertaking and have to say that from the designer and then the surveyor who visited us I got nothing but excellent help and advice without feeling pushed to buy, they began the feeling of trust for me. We agreed to accept an everest kitchen whilst not the best for tight budgets we felt that for this part of the home it was best to go with quality products. I recieved excellent communication prior to install giving me contact names and numbers for queries and then an istall date and a call from the manager alex to verify that all was well for the date. The fitter whose name was jack and my new kitchen arrived on the tuesday and by wednesday evening I was a completed customer. Alex called during the install to make sure all was well and I have to say that jack worked non stop both days, most times not even drinking the tea I made, I am over the moon both with the product and the service as you are contacted each day by someone to make sure you have no problems and alex called again at the end of the install. For us everest provided excellent customer service a most beautiful quality kitchen installed by dedicated, skilled workman and after sales care in short they lived up to my Trust. Thank You.