Everest Kitchens

BelindaRuth's review of Everest Kitchens www.everest.co.uk

“Everest Kitchens”

Written on: 04/11/2011 by BelindaRuth (1 review written)

I have just had an Everest kitchen installed and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. The kitchen wasn't cheap, but I definitely got a quality product well worth the money.

From delivery of the kitchen to installation took 6 days and the guys who fit it, Dennis and Lee, did a fantastic job. They were quick and tidy and didn't need 'baby sitting' as you find sometimes you have to keep checking up on builders doing your home improvements, but Dennis and Lee were complete professionals and very lovely guys. They went above and beyond what I feel they needed to do, by re-storing my old fridge-freezer until my new one was delivered and then installed that also. They also added a window sill and set the timer on my new oven (very difficult, I even referred to the manual and still couldn't figure it out). I must say that it was probably these men who made the whole process less stressful and more enjoyable.

The overall standard of the kitchen is better than I actually thought it was going to be. It's a small room, but I have almost double the worktop space and cupboard space. The units are easy to wipe down and have an adjuster on them so they don't slam...it's little bonuses like that that make you know you've got your moneys worth.

Although there were issues with the purchasing of the kitchen and some appalling customer service. I must say the face to face dealings I've had with Everest have been positive. Even now 1 week after the completion, I have had some one come round to make sure everything is going well and I am satisfied.

So all in all, if you have the money...shop Everest. Their quality is un-matched by anything I've seen so far.