Appauling Service

BY123's review of PartsHub - www.partshub.co.uk

“Appauling Service”

Written on: 09/02/2017 by BY123 (1 review written)

I ordered a replacement head for a Braun Series 9 shaver in November 2016, I received 2/3 emails saying that the item is not in stock and they are expecting the item soon. I waited until January 2017 and then emailed Partshub for a refund. They emailed me back to say that my account had been refunded and the amount should show on my account within 4 days. That was on 24th January and I am still waiting for a refund today - 8th February. I feel assured as I used Paypal to pay for this item but would like to warn others definitely do not use this company. Disgusting service.

Gpkaye's Response to BY123's Review

Written on: 23/05/2017

Just ordered and received a couple of items of Newark Furniture from Cotswold. The quality of the goods is excellent. We will no doubt use them again in the future.
The delivery service also cannot be faulted in any way.
GPK