Very pleased with purchase

• Sound Quality

james81's review of Vocal-Star VS-800 Karaoke Machine

“Very pleased with purchase”

Written on: 06/03/2012 by james81 (1 review written)

The Vocalstar karaoke machine VS-800 was ordered on the Monday at 4pm and was with me 9am the next morning. I was looking for something to replace my DVD player, that incorporates karaoke too. I was especially impressed with quality of picture while watching DVDs and also the sound. I like it that I can look at my camera photos and camcorder footage just by popping in the SD card. The karaoke feature is nice and easy too. Simply pop in the microphones and a karaoke disc and you are away. I think this set came with a few hundred tracks free and they are a good mix of old and new - there is definately something there for everyone. I purchased this machine from Ebay. There were a couple of sets available, some with speakers and some with wireless microphones. I went for the cheaper set with 2 wired microphones and the sound is perfect for use at home. I am more than happy with my purchase and would advise anyone looking for a simular system to purchase one.

• Between 1 - 4 Weeks