Not good, but ...

e111's review of Pockit - www.pockit.com

“Not good, but ...”

Written on: 05/04/2017 by e111 (9 reviews written)

It is certainly not great by any means, Negatives: you cannot top up by going into the post office, and debit card top ups are charged about 1 pound each time, transfer top ups can take up to 3 working days to be credited (one time they lost one of my transfer top ups and I had to send them a few screen shots from my current account), they even have the nerve to explicitly say that the refunded transactions may not appear on your statement as individual transactions which have been credited into your account, I had problem with just-eat a few times now only because of this policy, and I don't know if I ever got my money back or not, the website is so childish and is not user friendly at all, (specially if you are using safari), apart from these, it is not horrible, I certainly cannot trust them on everyday transactions, but for once in a blue moon transactions, or when you need to purchase something in a not very safe place, it is fine.