Does the job

• Strength of Scent

Guest's review of Jungle Formula Family Lotion

“Does the job”

Written on: 25/07/2011

Chose this 'family' lotion from the jungle formula brand, especially for its lack of smell. The others reeked of citronella & were overpowering - I'm sure the smell alone would keep mozzies away. the lotion has almond oil in it so its very pleasant to apply & only has a very light hint of almond which wears off over time. I have used this when in the Greek islands, I've gone without repellent in the Canaries & Balearics as I've never been bitten there. As I say I've only used this when I'm in the Greek islands as the mozzies there can be nasty! I've worn it in the evenings only & re-applied it before going to bed and have never (touch wood) been bitten, so thats a good 12 hours all-in. My husband does the same as me and has had a couple of bites only - but I think the mozzies like his blood better than mine anyway as he would get bitten at home!!

• Up to 8 hours