Damaged Luggage

• Facilities

• Location

KeithOgden's review of Shearings Holidays

“Damaged Luggage”

Written on: 07/12/2017 by KeithOgden (1 review written)

This was the fourth time travelling with Shearings and have not encountered any problems before. This holiday was a present for my husbands 60th birthday. The hotel is great and the staff are friendly. The food is fine although I personally didn't like the self service breakfast facilities. The trips were fairly interesting except Trago Mills which is just a huge shop and a waste of money to pay extra for. My suitcase arrived at our room on Monday badly damaged and I was told that a member of staff would come and see me but they didn't. On the Fri when we got out of the feeder coach it was damaged so badly I couldn't believe it! I was told by the coach driver to contact Shearings for a claim form but had an email saying that damage is quite rare and basically they wont pay for it. All I want is an apology from the person that did this.Other than that the holiday was lovely although we had no sleep due to a strange noise that happened all night for two nights which we never got to the bottom of.

• Exmouth

• Accommodation

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

Click here to view holiday offers on Expedia
View holidays on Expedia