£3000 for £300 exams - the worst company I have ever seen

2.1

GP1980's review of Computeach www.computeach.co.uk

“£3000 for £300 exams - the worst company I have ever...”

written by GP1980 on 21/01/2014

I enrolled in 2008 for £3000, the package included 3 MS certificates. I asked to be put forward for the first exam and they refused until I passed their tests (nothing like the real exam). The only help my tutor gave was to email some links to MSDN! I could not get any help at all.

I eventually paid £90 to Prometric directly (this is the company who run all the exams) and passed with over 900. Passed the remaining 2 - total price £270. They also refused to release the reading material for the second course, material I had paid for. The staff only agreed to release the second batch of materials upon termination of the whole course (no refund given). They suggested I shouldn't have taken the course and a complaint to management got a response bordering on abusive. I have never in my life be treated so appallingly.

I've since done Open University and have completed a further 6 MS courses, and I am now in a job paying nearly £40K a year - so a big up-yours Compu! Please, as someone who works in the industry I cannot emphasise this enough AVOID THIS COMPANY YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING THEY ARE OFFERING FOR 10% OF THE PRICE. If you want to kick start your career go the MS route alone or do a degree online.