satisfying costumers

• Quality

Guest's review of PDF Pro 10

“satisfying costumers”

Written on: 17/08/2012

great software to use, i was looking for an accurate PDF editor for my studies and i couldn't really find the right product that really satisfies my expectation, and after a lot of research I was unable to locate something so practical and i finally could complete what I needed for PDF's. i'm actually surprised PDF pro 10 does a lot of the things Adobe Acrobat does for about 20% of the price, and it is also rich in features and easy enough to use. i converted most of the files i need to word files and even secured some of them with passwords. it was in-expectantly simple and fast.
i had trouble activating the software and needed to contact customer support for help, but even then the customer support was excellent and it didn't take long. any way i thought i should share my opinion and i think it is a great solution, it was for me any way.

• Quality