Very bad behaviour

Trevon55's review of Garden Oasis www.gardenoasis.co.uk

“Very bad behaviour ”

Written on: 16/06/2017 by Trevon55 (1 review written)

Plants were dead on arrival and /or in poor condition
Very poor quality

The plants are shipped in a box, wrapped in plastic with no water and from Holland so the owner doesn't even see them .
One pot was broken

Two were out of the pot and the company are making it difficult to have a refund . They want me to return the plants ! Instead of dealing with it in an easy manner they have been completely intransigent and I have their emails and messages .

Furthermore, the owner has telephoned me at 9.30 pm x 2 yelling at me, challenging me and telling me the plants are not dead and when I told him it was unacceptable for him to call me on my personal number he said he would call me at midnight if he wanted to. Very aggressive and terrible behaviour . Simply bizarre for a business to behave in this way.

This is a copy of their latest email to me;

'Finally! I can see why you didn’t send over the photos before, because there is clearly no problem with these at all. As for help, if you think you are getting any further help from us after your review in Trustpilot, you can think again.

You are now banned from our website and will be added to the retail associations customer watch list. Do not contact us again.'

They are now threatening to sue me .

Think again before you part with your money with this company