Great Product, Great Customer Service!

StevieHB's review of Garden Items www.gardenitems.co.uk

“Great Product, Great Customer Service!”

Written on: 18/04/2016 by StevieHB (1 review written)

Ordered a mosaic fire pit table which sadly arrived next day damaged.The Packaging was fine and intact so maybe the shipping company not being careful or damaged when originally made? Got a reply to my email that evening, a replacement was sent out and arrived unscathed on my requested day. Assembly was easy and we sat around the fire that evening. What a great product. The Customer Service was even better - to get a reply without having to wait several days was encouraging; I sent photos of the damage and a decision to replace it was made quickly and with absolutely no fuss. I requested the second delivery on a specific day and it arrived as requested. I wish all suppliers worked like this - well done and I will be back shopping again. Would recommend to anyone. The only thing I would have liked before I placed the order? to nominate a delivery day. For this item it was 'next day delivery' but the webpage didn't make that clear. To be able to nominate a day would make this purchase completely perfect!

Www.gardenitems.co.uk's Response to StevieHB's Review

Written on: 22/04/2016

Hi There StevieHB, many thanks for your very encouraging comments. It has been a privilege to have you as a customer, and thanks again for spending your time in sending the images of the damage to us. This allowed us to make an insurance claim within the required time, and for this we are very appreciative.