Great service & excellent products

Wynne0749's review of Garden Items www.gardenitems.co.uk

“Great service and excellent products”

Written on: 21/03/2013 by Wynne0749 (2 reviews written)

I ordered a Heatmaster U3 Quad Head Parasol Heater with a heater tripod and 4 extra gold bulbs. The heater and tripod were delivered within days (very well packaged) and the company provided a courtesy call to say that the bulbs would arrive within a couple of weeks. When the bulbs arrived (again superbly packed) I realised I had placed an order for the wrong bulbs. I contacted [name removed] at Gardenitems Ltd immediately and got the kind of response every online customer hopes for - helpful and efficient. I returned the wrong bulbs and gardenitems refunded the difference between the 2 set of bulbs. A brilliant, first class service by any definition. I would highly recommend Gardenitems.co.uk. They have an excellent website, provide high quality goods very quickly and at very competitive prices. Their personal and fantastic approach to customer services is a gold standard for other organisations to aspire to.