Relevant Useful Professional

NicoleDickinson395's review of Cambridge Open College - www.cambridgeopencollege.ac

“Relevant Useful Professional”

Written on: 04/01/2017 by NicoleDickinson395 (1 review written)

My experience in studying with Cambridge Open College was enjoyable, helpful and what I expecting when applying.
The coursework was well presented, easy to understand and a good basic introduction to the subject.
The questions at the end of each chapter were useful to recap on the knowledge learnt in that section.
If you wanted to go into more detail in your assignments you definitely require further reading & I enjoyed the further research. The illustrations were very basic, & I useful further reading for better understanding here, that said it was at level 3 standard.
The tutor was efficient, provided constructive feedback and very timely in his responses. Good job well done.
Before I made the purchase I would have liked to have seen example assessment questions, i.e the length of the answers required.

Susielogan's Comment

Written on: 19/01/2017

I've just signed up for a course with Cambridge Open College but can't access any of my course material or contact the college. Is there another number I can ring