Level 3 Award in Education & Training

Welch220's review of Cambridge Open College - www.cambridgeopencollege.ac

“Level 3 Award in Education and Training”

Written on: 01/12/2016 by Welch220 (1 review written)

This was my first course with Cambridge Open College and I am pleased to say that I had a good experience with doing the course and learning myself, but also with the responds and great feedback from my tutor during my duration of the course. Friendly and responsive and very motivating throughout the course. It was great to have hard copies of the workbooks, not just a print or online version. The assignment submission via the online tool and link made it ever so easy to send off your finished work, as well as to go back into your saved work, if amending was a necessity. I have achieved something great in a short time. I received my certificate well in advance to the propose delivery time also. Good customer service. Thank you all.

Silversr's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2017

Hi I am considering doing this course with them too. Would you recommend? Did they send the study material as hard copy? Also how did you submit the micro teaching session to them? Thanks