Health & Social Care Level 3

pvLindsey292's review of Cambridge Open College - www.cambridgeopencollege.ac

“Health and Social Care Level 3”

Written on: 20/11/2016 by pvLindsey292 (1 review written)

When I signed up with COC for distance learning I didn't quite no what I was getting myself into. Best thing that I have done, you can study at your own pace with no pressure to finish quickly. All the information that I received to assist me with my course was invaluable and clear for me to understand. My tutor was brilliant and if I had any problems I could email him and the response was very quick. It is a great way of learning and getting a certificate to further your career. When I found Cambridge open college on-line everything that I wanted to no before purchasing my course was at my finger tips. So there was no nasty extra charges once it was received everything was up front. If any of my work colleagues are thinking of doing a on-line course I would highly recommend COC. I feel that this company works well and does not need to change anything about the way it supplies information to customers or provides courses, I am very pleased I took the challenge and now I have completed a Health and Social Care Level 3.