Learning from home

Rorye491's review of Cambridge Open College - www.cambridgeopencollege.ac

“Learning from home”

Written on: 26/07/2015 by Rorye491 (1 review written)

I took on a course Early Counselling Skills Level 3 with Cambridge open college as it allowed me to continue working whilst studying at my own pace and being able to do so from home. It was easy to register online and the course materials arrived very quickly. It was all well presented, clear and easy to follow and understand what was needed for me to do. Tutor support was easy to access and they were quick and reliable in their responses. Once work was submitted it was quickly marked and returned to me allowing me to continue further. I enjoyed some of the challenges it offered and the fact that I was able to do the work and submit it at my own pace. All in all I am very impressed with COC and have recommended them to friends whom have since begun studying with yourselves. I would use this company again for studying and have looked into what is on offer to allow me to progress further in my learning and career. Thank you.