FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!!

grant46's review of Dulux PaintPod Roller System

“FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!!”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by grant46 (1 review written)

I was considering buying the Dulx paintpod & thought id do a little bit of research before i rushed out to Homebase to buy one, Homebase are selling the dulux paintpod at £64.99, so i was supprised to see Home Bargains were selling the same thing for £14.99 so i ordered one from Home Bargains. Abolulute bargain! So far i've done a stippled(artex) ceiling & not a spot of paint on me or my funiture, trust me i'm always covered,ive done 2 coats on 3 walls & again no paint on me or the furniture, didnt have any drips like other reviewers said, It took no time at all & i didnt have all that cleaning up to do, loved the cutting in brush its the best one ive ever used. I only used 2 to 3 litre which is what i expected to use, my only critism is the price of the paint (£35) & you have to buy 5 litres everytime. Didnt think the cleaning process would be any good to be honest but again i was supprised, 10 mins was all it took,just a little bit of hand washing the parts in warm water & it was all done. I cannot fault the Dulux paintpod & can't wait to use it again.