Gorgeous solid Oak Mantle

GillianSouthall's review of Handmade Wooden Boxes www.handmadewoodenboxes.co.uk

“Gorgeous solid Oak Mantle ”

Written on: 19/06/2012 by GillianSouthall (1 review written)

I asked for a quote on the Monday for a solid oak mantle, cut to my specifications and oiled. In all honesty I was expecting a lengthy process and to be quoted high prices (as I had been with other companies). I was quoted a mere £125, cut, oiled delivered and with hidden fixtures supplied. I paid using Pay Pal (always comforting when purchasing online) on the Monday afternoon as this was by far the cheapest quote I was given. It arrived on the Saturday! I cannot believe how quickly this was delivered, and was not disappointed when I unwrapped it. The Oak Mantle is stunning and finished beautifully. I now have to wait until my wood burner is fitted before I attach it, but the builder I am using has basically said the fixtures are brilliant and you wont even notice they are there! Extremely happy customer, and would highly recommend to anybody!