Dreamboys London

4.0

tzEaton445's review of Dreamboys Hen Nights. www.dreamboys.co.uk

“Dreamboys London”

written by tzEaton445 on 08/06/2015

I just wanted to say thank you very much for the night at Dreamboys for my sister's hen do on Saturday 16th May 2015. Everyone through enjoyed the experience, the cocktail and the food on the night. Everyone enjoyed the experience and had such a good night and we couldn't recommend it anymore. We also got to leave some left over alcohol in the cloakroom as we were moving onto a nightclub which was also very nice of you. The manager also said we would get 4 bottles of wine as the location had moved but we got 4 bottles of champagne instead which was a bonus. Would definitely recommend the silver seats we had front seats as we booked well in advance.

Lottie95's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2015

I've heard some really awful reviews of this place in the past, but your trip was quite recent. Was the seating, venue etc good? And also, the food is apparently awful. Was the Silver package worth it? Thank you! :)

Lottie95's Comment