Vile aggressive ‘show’

4.0

Ellhughes23's review of Dreamboys Hen Nights. www.dreamboys.co.uk

“Vile aggressive ‘show’”

written by Ellhughes23 on 09/05/2024

Booked for a hen do for 20 girls as a bit of fun. Nothing about this was fun bar the drag queen act at the start to which we thought it would be good. As soon as the first ‘dream boy’ came out who looked like he’d been picked out of a bad bunch and the first girl went up we quickly realised this ‘show’ that was supposedly light hearted and fun (as insta would indicate) was absolutely VILE! Thought they were supposed to be good looking boys who worked hard to get their bodies? No no this one had a right belly. Getting his tackle out with some questionable ‘dance moves’ to then pour what only can be described as mayonnaise on his nether regions and flick it into the audience. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs to get their head sorted. We quickly advised the ‘team’ during the first act that we did not want to be called up to stage or come anywhere near us. Second act comes on looks like he’s just come out of HMP Altcourse and high as a kite. Very aggressive and just absolutely minging! He approached a girl in our party who repeatedly said no and did NOT consent to him touching her but he carried on to the point she was distraught. Complained and given a ‘resolution’ of 6 free tickets are you mad? I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than go anywhere near a ‘dream boys’ event every again. Keep emailing me instead of having the balls to call me. Managed to get through to one person who did kindly take my complaint but still no phone call communication from ‘customer service’ if that’s what they want to call it. Before the reply back wants to state they cannot substantiate the claim of the stage pass asking to be revoked or the performers actions why don’t you look at cctv or speak to the people who were running that event you know common sense….. we were never given anything to indicate we had a stage pass either so no excuse there as to why he approached us and the girl who was approached was just unfortunately sat on the end where Mr Altcourse chose his victim nothing to do with being a bride to be :).