Hair Smoothening review

tanejajyoti's review of Toni & Guy

“Hair Smoothening review”

Written on: 16/07/2017 by tanejajyoti (1 review written)

The Toniandguy, i went there to get my hair smoothening done from janak puri outlet....earlier they suggested me to go for keratine treatment as according to them my hair will not look good after smoothening.
So I got keratine done from them..and for keratine they charged me 6500 rs. and after a month I went for smoothening then again they have charged rs 7500 from me,they also charge the money along with taxes but will not provide you the bill unless u ask for it....but I don't know what kind of a bad product they used...my hair got burned because of bad and over smoothening chemical. and when I asked them that this is not smoothening and my hair is looking very bad and it looks like if ive done crimping to my hair. Rather than accepting that they have burned my hair they told me that your hair texture is not good. and keep on applying keratine treatment on my hair for 4 to 5 times whenever I go there to complain.
Its been 2 or 3 months now and my hair is still not mangeable. That was my very bad experience with toni&guy....I would never recommend anyone to go for any thing...

Jyoti