Do not buy it will fry your hair my hair fills like a brillo

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

sunnypoo's review of EasyStraight Hair Straightening System

“Do not buy it will fry your hair my hair fills like a...”

Written on: 26/06/2016 by sunnypoo (1 review written)

i used this for the first time and you need a frien to do it my hair is straight but feels like a brillo pad it takes long to apply and the process time is very short, now my hair is going to have to be cut i have long hair middle of my back i would not use this again i used the one and only years ago for ten dollars and it worked better then the 29.99 i paid for this, beware use at your own risk and have a freind help you if you have long hair applications is difficult,,,

Shannon73447's Response to sunnypoo's Review

Written on: 09/09/2016

My hair not only turned into a brillo pad, it was frizzy and fell out - I had a huge bald spot right in the front of my head and had to do a comb over. I had to buy a wig and everyone knew it was a wig. Then I went with a very short hair cut. as my bald spot went away.

Best was to straighten hair I've found is doing what I did in high school. Reverse perm. Pull up your top layer and apply the mildest perm solution you can find and just comb through - for less time than the package instructs - then follow with the neutralizing and stablizing products.

Hair will be silky and can be blown dry easily in minutes.