Great type of hair remover, but I found a better version

Guest's review of Q Stick Hair Removal Tool

“Great type of hair remover, but I found a better version”

Written on: 23/07/2014

I've tried a number of this type of facial hair remover and this is the one that has worked best. I've been using it for a few months and have found it to be easy and effective for me. I have used it all over my face, with great care avoiding eyebrows and eyelashes. I adjusted quickly to the initial stinging and it hasn't left any irritation on my sensitive skin. I like that I can use it as often as I like and after a few times of use, it seems some of the hair hasn't grown back. I focus mostly on my upper and lower lips, and use tweezers for the more stubborn ones that are thick and deep. My hair is dark. I've used bleaching creams that weren't effective for very long, plus were irritating to my skin. I also tried waxing which caused redness, dryness, irritation and pimples. I resolved to tweezing but (at age 57), I have too much facial hair to tweeze every one. It had become my latest retirement project! This facial hair remover has been a blessing to my rather simple primping routine. That routine is especially simple now! I don't usually write reviews, but if this can be of help to one woman it will have been worth it. I know there are other women like myself who don't go to spas or spent much time in salons or reading beauty magazines to learn what tools and techniques are available, yet we also desire to look as attractive as we can.