Finally, I have color without pain!

Jlwalker4's review of Sanotint Light

“Finally, I have color without pain!”

Written on: 05/12/2012 by Jlwalker4 (1 review written)

Found my 1st gray hair when I was 26y/o & started the cover-up. I've had an allergy to PPD since I was around 30y/o. It was like having poison ivy on my scalp with swollen neck glands & would last abt a week. I would use Fanci-full to cover my roots until I HAD to color. After a few cortizone shots, I decided to try Sanotint "Light". I'm a brunette & the color chart "Golden Blonde" looked like my color. I watched the video, read all the how-to advise online & colored my hair. I can not believe it but I had no reaction! My color is a little darker than I want but it did cover the gray w/o an allergic reaction. I believe the secret is allowing the product to oxigenate in the bowl before applying to the hair. I left on my hair for 30mins & rinsing was a breeze. If you follow directions carefully, you may not have a reaction either. The only con is I cannot find the product locally (Little Rock, AR).