Test proves allergic

Click here if this is your business
2.8 / 5
51% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Value For Money

Guest's review of Sanotint Light


“Test proves allergic”

Written on: 28/07/2012

I am currently trying Sanotint Light on my inside elbow and it burned immediately and it smells very strongly. I would be afraid to use it on my head since it burns my arm. I feel like I threw away lots of money. Had high hopes for this product but a reader review said her Doctor told her it has toulene diamine sulfate.

Cannot say I like it because it proved to have chemicals which I react to.

  • Value For Money

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0