Guest's review of Lifestyle Fitness

Written on: 15/01/2017

i worked for lifestyle fitness for many years and I can openly say leaving was the best decision I made, it is by far the most selfish, greedy and corrupt company I have ever came across in my lifetime. Following speaking to other ex employees some of which where of management status during their time at LSF have all shared stories and backed evidence of the corruption that takes place behind closed doors. From using PT's as bait to bully employed staff members out of clubs (because their face doesn't fit) to stalking your personal life. I even encountered one ex personal trainer who commented that he felt it necessary to contact police in order to have a harassment order put in place. My advice to anybody joining this gym as a member is read the contract carefully and make sure they let you read it as often it's just a box that's ticked by a rude sales consultant without any acknowledgment. And my second peice of advice is to those considering a career with lifestyle fitness ..... don't !