Not worth your money or your time, rubbish staff

nadiaalamin's review of Energie Fitness Clubs

“Not worth your money or your time, rubbish staff”

Written on: 01/03/2017 by nadiaalamin (1 review written)

I wish I had read the reviews before I decided to join. Energie gym facility itself is NOT worth the monthly payment at all - it's a tiny gym and they're asking a lot for it! That aside, the staff (particularly the admim staff) are absolutely atrocious. The manager seems to be incredibly disorganized and not at all bothered with customer concerns or complaints. On many occasions they charged my account when they should not have and it was a goose chase trying to pin down the awful manager and get them to finally refund me. She never replies to emails or calls and on the off chance that she finally does, there is no form of apology or explanation for the delayed response. Incredibly rude and a shocking example of customer service. There is one particular staff member on the front desk who is equally rude and has the attitude of a bully, he's totally unhelpful and instead is prepared to fight with customers when they raise concerns (as happened in my case). I'm honestly angry I wasted a penny on this shambles of a gym. I don't understand how, as a business centered around customer service, they don't treat their paying customers with any respect - particularly when this gum is not cheap by any means!
Don't waste your time on here and sign up somewhere else. I've been with both Total Fitness and David Lloyd in the past and the difference, especially in customer service, is eye watering.