Gazebo Nightmare

Guest's review of Summer Garden Buildings - www.summergardenbuildings.co.uk

“Gazebo Nightmare”

Written on: 19/05/2016

Where can I start with this company; our experience of them is not very good at all. Their after sales customer service is practically non-existent.
They have to be the most difficult company that I have dealt with after placing an online order.I won’t go into the specifics of what can only described as a nightmare transaction after I ordered in good faith.
Firstly when it was delivered I refused it (GAZEBO) as the box was quite badly damaged that I could see it was damaged inside.
This is where the problems started, spoke to somebody & explained, he then went on to tell me I should have accepted order & that it would take longer now to sort out, as would have to wait for it to be returned to them for inspection. Promised he would call back the next day – he didn’t.
Called another time & spoke to a well-spoken man who did nothing but patronise me & told me that they are very busy & that if I had ordered in October it would have been sorted by now but they are busy & don’t have time to ring customers!!
Needless to say we made quite a few calls to them attempting to sort things out, they were extremely unprofessional.
Be very wary when making a purchase with this company!

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

Adehug's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2016

I had exactly the same experience with this company. I even probably had the same guy. I have never experienced such bad customer service. BEWARE AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Lottie48's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2017

I am having the same problem now.....there customer service is non existent and they simply don't care
I would love to report them to watchdog or rouge traders.
I would seriously think twice about using these people.
Had my log cabin 6 weeks ago and am still waiting for the replacement door glass.
I have heard all the excuses mentioned on here on numerous occasions.

Garden on Amazon