Does it live up to promise?

415Powers's review of Pro Rider Electric Golf Trolley

“Does it live up to promise?”

Written on: 12/03/2017 by 415Powers (1 review written)

I bought a Pro Rider after seeing it on Top Gear. At first it was fine but faults started to develop. Water got into the controller and it failed. I had it examined by an electrical engineer who declared serious design faults, particularily with water proofing. Given the climate in U.K. This was not good. I had to send the part back, paying for postage. Pro Rider repaired the part but stated I had to pay postage to have it returned, not normal in warranty work. When I complained about design and poor service I was more or less told what do you expect with a 'budget' produce.
I then had a spring break in the wheel, due to corrosion. Water again! This was not covered by warranty. I paid for and was sent a new wheel unit when I only wanted a spring.
Anyway the advisor was most unhelpful. Suffice to say I haven't had a worse experience with a produce and would strongly advise any golfer to avoid this trolley. It isn't worth the trouble. Don't buy one!