Absolutely appauled

• Game Availability

• Condition of Game

shanebobby's review of Boomerang Rentals www.boomerangrentals.co.uk

“Absolutely appauled”

Written on: 17/02/2014 by shanebobby (1 review written)

After signing up to the free trial, I was faced with returning the game, due to delivery times being delayed at the time I posted it back it wasn't returned in time.

So I added my bank card details to pay for another months subscription, even though I no longer wanted to continue using the service.

After my game was returned, I tried to cancel my account. Being told I had an outstanding payment, which was incorrect.

In the past 3 months I have made multiple phone calls, sent various e-mails asking them to close my account down and stop attempting to take payment on my card. So far I have not had one reply from the company, how they can have customers paying for a service and not even make the effort to reply or even pick up the phone is beyond me!!!

They have tried a total of 32 times from what I can tell to take payment from my account and it is becoming a bit of a joke tbh. Why should I pay another months subscription just to cancel my bloody account. When the service I received during the trial was appalling and I have already had to fork out a subscription fee.

This company is one of the worst companies I have ever had to come in contact with in my past, I would strongly recommend anyone to not use this service and just buy games outright.

A lot cheaper and less hassle in the long run.

• Game Availability