AEG are rubbish!

• Style

• Service & Support

dmbt's review of AEG ARCTIS 75278 FA Frost Free

“AEG are rubbish!”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by dmbt (1 review written)

I bought the AEG Santo freestanding fridge freezer 6 1/2years ago which look really nice as a "feature" in the middle of my kitchen. After nearly 5 years the freezer packed up. Like others, I contacted John Lewis who were not interested because it was under a policy with Domestic and General. I was offered a "white freezer" by the insurance company and after several calls and complaints I was sent a replacement Arctis freezer. Since then, my Santo fridge also had problems which I had fixed. I am very unhappy that my Arctis freezer has now packed up and the insurance company have written it off - 2 freezer's in 61/2 years is appauling!!!! I am now dealing with Domestic and General to get a replacement freezer, but no thanks to AEG the new one is going to be taller than my fridge, which I'm being told is my "like for like" The fridge/freezer is a piece of rubbish - anyone considering buying one DON'T unless you have endless amounts of money to throw down the drain and like spending hours on the phone complaining.

• More than 1 year