The payment method I trust

• Speed of service

IrinaA's review of WebMoney Transfer - www.wmtransfer.com

“The payment method I trust”

Written on: 26/01/2016 by IrinaA (1 review written)

My friends recommended me to try WebMoney for my small online business, they mainly use WebMoney to buy things online, while I needed a solution to organise decent money flow from my customers coming from overseas. I have a small shop and have recently started expanding my business online and customers want to buy my products in different countries. I researched the online payment options and checked my friends’ recommendations. At first glance, WebMoney gave me the impression of complicated solution for someone unfamiliar with the system, however, after reading the instructions through I have realised that it is actually not that complicated and also well compensated by many additional features for small businesses such as mine. The system offers a lot of security measures and I think it is good to know that my money and, most importantly, my customers` money will be safe. I mainly operate in USD and EUR, they call it WMZ and WME respectively.

• Business