Easiest way to buy bitcoin with credit card or cash!

From 1 review
  • Speed of service

MadHorse's review of 247 Exchange - www.247exchange.com

“Easiest way to buy bitcoin with credit card or cash!”

Written on: 08/06/2015 by MadHorse (6 reviews written)

I was searching for easy, inexpensive and reliable website for buying bitcoins for a long time, and finally I found it! 247exchange allows you ti buy bitcoins, litecoins etc with credit and debit cards instantly, also they accept cash at 400,000 locations worldwide, bank transfers and a lot more... Their rates are very affordable - that's what I liked from the beggining, and after I started to use this website I liked it even more!

I've used other bitcoin exchanges before and this is definitely the best one I've tried - the process is very fast and easy, rates are good and you will get your bitcoins immediately after making the payment.

The only thing that I don't like much, is that when you are buying bitcoins with your credit card at 247exchange for the first time, is that you will have to send your identification, phone number etc and your fist orders will have lower limits. But AFAIK all similar websites use the same model, so this one is definitely my favourite!

• Personal