First Class Service & Value for Money

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Delilahb383's review of Jay's Fleurs - www.jaysfleurs.co.uk

“First Class Service and Value for Money”

Written on: 20/08/2015 by Delilahb383 (1 review written)

On holiday in Sheringham in June when we had a family bereavement in Wales. Flowers were required for the funeral, and by sheer chance and good fortune I found Jays's Fleurs. I popped in initially to enquire whether I could order flowers through them to be delivered in another part of the country? The help and guidance given at what was a stressful and upsetting time were second to none. I was so impressed I went back a second time to place the order. The flowers were ordered at Jay's Fleurs through Direct2Florist, which I can thoroughly recommend. I was shown pictures of various arrangements and the flowers used, given prices and sizes until it was narrowed down to my final choice. I received a photograph of the Floral Tribute which was much appreciated. The Floral Tribute was exactly what I had ordered, absolutely beautiful. It was an open oasis, pink lilies, pink roses and gypsophila I was sent a photograph, which was much appreciated as I was unable to attend the funeral. My sister told me she had overheard people remarking on how lovely it was. The photograph I was sent by the Florist confirmed it! Receiving the photograph gave comfort as I wasn't able to attend the funeral and totally banished any concerns I had as to whether they would be satisfactory.

The service and value for money far exceeded my expectations. My grateful thanks to Jay's Fleurs for the understanding and help given at a very upsetting time.

• Quality of service