Damn girl no!

1.8

Guest's review of Clinique All About Eyes Moisturiser

“Damn girl no!”

written by on 06/10/2014

For your own sake, never ever use the all about eyes moisturizer! I got a sample, used it for a week or so and really liked the texture, all was fine. Not much time had passed when I noticed the skin around my eyes was very dry, flaky and practically peeling off. I thought it was because it's fall and the air is drying -> used more product. (At this point it was also the only product that didn't sting upon applying. No idea why.) Things got progressively worse until my lids (both upper and bottom) were completely red and swollen, the skin felt paper thin, dry like Sahara, and was still flaking off! Finally I realized that it was all because of this little devil, ditched it and applied tons and tons of Ceralan Plus and hydrocortisone for several days. Now my eyes are finally better, but the skin still feels quite thin, and I can see a few wrinkles that didn't use to be there. I really hope that there will be no permanent damage...