Activity superstore go karting

• Facilities

Foxybingo1234's review of Activity Superstore

“Activity superstore go karting ”

Written on: 11/10/2017 by Foxybingo1234 (2 reviews written)

IHad a gift voucher from this company ACTIVITY SUPERSTORE for go karting or paintballing so decided to go karting, after looking on the options for locations we decided to go with the Nottingham one as it’s the closest one even though it is still a 40 mins drive, decided to book it for 09.am on a certain date giving 4 weeks notice which specified on the website, got an email back days later saying that they haven’t got that date as an available date but gave me a list of dates and times which was before 07.15 in the morning, I couldn’t not make any of them dates due to work commitments aswell as that been a ridiculous time in the morning to go karting so asked for my money back, a few days later I got an email saying that I couldn’t get the money back as they have dates available or I’d have to pay an extra £20 to extend dates which considering how much it costs for the vouchers in the first place is ridiculous or to then swap it for another experience which they gave me a link which doesn’t work, as the only dates and times you get are ones that no one in there right mind wants, Ive also had a bad experience from the hotels where you get 2nd priority to normal hotel guests, avoid this company like the plague, I have advised family and friend never to purchase any of these vouchers.

• Facilities

Activitysuperstore's Response to Foxybingo1234's Review

Written on: 18/10/2017

Thank you for leaving your review. I am sorry to say that as this particular activity is the first race of the day, it can be quite early. If you would like to contact me with your voucher details, I will be happy to look into this further for you. I would also like to apologise that you felt like a second priority customer when booking, however I can assure you that this is not the case.

Charlotte

Foxybingo1234's reply to Activitysuperstore's Comment

Written on: 19/10/2017

I’ve gave up trying 5 times I’ve emailed, the link Iam getting for the exchange has not worked properly on all occasions, only letting me look at one page when it says there’s six pages of activities,when ya click on one a the other pages it’s comes up with error.

Activitysuperstore's reply to Foxybingo1234's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2017

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of the further problems you have experienced. Can you kindly call us and we can help you further.

Thank you and kind regards.
Charlotte