Awful estate agent

RichyJC's review of Samuel Makepeace - www.samuelmakepeace.co.uk

“Awful estate agent”

Written on: 13/01/2017 by RichyJC (8 reviews written)

Awful estate agent.

I said I would increase my offer if the vendor agreed to a quick turn around, they called to say the vendor had agreed to this. However after over a month of this, no papers to my solicitor and by this point, I had vendors details so checked with them and they weren't even asked! Also, I waited on hold for hours when Samuel Makepeace had actually just closed the office for two weeks but they didn't bother to change their voicemail so you just waited on hold, having to call in person to the vendors house twice to sort out details for the surveyors, then having my complaint remediation ignored, and then rude down the phone and accusing me of blackmail because I said I was putting my experiences online and threatening to report me to the authorities! STEER WELL CLEAR! Especially if you are tying to sell your house they all but made me abort!

Then they deleted this review from their Facebook page! Utterly ridiculous!

• Buy Property