Well worth the price

ngO'Brien289's review of SmartWritingService.com - www.smartwritingservice.com

“Well worth the price”

Written on: 11/06/2018 by ngO'Brien289 (1 review written)

The website is very easy to use and the responsiveness in both timeliness and relevancy was great. I always knew where I was in both the request and writing process. When additional information was needed, I was notified quickly and in plenty of time to provide the necessary documentation. I needed three papers for one class so initially, I was concerned about the cost, but the prices were much more reasonable than many other sites and the quality of the paper was well worth it. At this point, I have only had one of the papers graded, but received a 93% which is fine by me.

I did feel like I needed to make a few edits grammatically to the first paper, but the remaining two I did not find that to be the case. I was still incredibly satisfied and had no issue having to review what was sent to me.

There is an option for you to ask for edits before the final approval is given. I did not use that option but think it may be beneficial for other customers.

Overall, I was tremendously satisfied with the service and would both recommend it and use it again.

Smartwritingservice.com's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2018

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your detailed feedback. I am glad to see you satisfied! :)
I've passed your comments to the team, and we will be happy to assist you with your future assignments!

Best regards,