I’m glad I changed to AA

ejLucas331's review of The AA Driving School, nationwide UK

“I’m glad I changed to AA”

Written on: 12/04/2018 by ejLucas331 (1 review written)

I had about 30hrs of lessons from a private company and he cant do early mornings (for my test) hence i looked for another company. I was looking through the internet to look for good but affordable school/company and ended up with AA. At first I was nervous and scared as he sound really manly and a bit scary on the phone. But from the first lesson, he was really nice and very patient (unlike the previous one I was with). All throughout the sessions, he was telling me my mistakes in a kind way and always encouraging me and telling me what i did wrong and when i did great. It’s very important that the instructor believes in you and does not take advantage. I am so happy and would definitely recommend AA especially my instructor who has been really kind and patient with me. I had 20 hours with him including the test itself. And i passed! The money i have paid is definitely worth it!

Passed test -

• Pinner, London

Area/state/cities covered

The Aa's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2018

We're so happy you passed your test and enjoyed learning with us. thank you so much for your kind words.

Debbiedoo66-Uk's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2018

I needed lessons and a small time driving school had expressed their distaste at me already passing my theory and already booked my test ,but I phoned the aa and they never told me off and was only too happy to be of service for me, I only had 4 hours lessons and the test hour and my instructor was so nice I would always recommend this driving school to everyone.