Pass N Go www.passngo.net Review

Mehad's review of Pass N Go www.passngo.net

“It was really good the instructor was explained to me...”

Written on: 13/03/2018 by Mehad (1 review written)

It was really good the instructor was explained to me everything before we swap the seats as he keeping ask me if there's anything I don't understand so he well repeated to me. He was really good as he was keeping sure to follow the instructions by looking to the mirrors before starting the engine. I really enjoyed and become more excited about driving. Yes, I have some issue with pushing the brake too hard before but because of this first time to be setting behind the wheel. So I will do the best next time. the instructor coming on the time as he being so friendly so polite and explained to me every single detail on the roads like sings and speeds. Honestly, I founded useful and definitely, I'll recommend to my friends.

By Pass N Go Driving School Ltd

Written on: 15/03/2018

Hi there

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. I'm very pleased to hear that you you got on well with your instructor and have found him helpful and supportive during lessons. It's great that you are excited about driving and it is understandable that there are still a few things to need to improve on as you're just starting to drive but as your skills continue to grow so will your confidence and i'm sure you'll be test ready in no time. We wish you all the best with your future lessons!

Kind Regards